Complaint Review: grabamag.com

grabamag.com
Los Angeles, California United States of America

grabamag.com They didn't send my magazines or my money! Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: That email in june

I have been trying to get the magazines I ordered through grabamag.com since March of 2011 to no avail.  They responded to my repeated emails only once in June to say they were finally going to get the magazine to me but there has been nothing from them since.  I have emailed them several times since then, but nothing.  Grabamag.com took my money and won't give it back and it won't order my magazines either.  Don't waste your money on their so-called "great" magazine deals.

"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grabamagcom/Los-Angeles-California-/grabamagcom-They-didnt-send-my-magazines-or-my-money-Los-Angeles-California-757900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grabamag.com

That email in june

AUTHOR: smackdown - (USA)

was to keep you from filing a chargeback with the cardcompany.

What to do:

Order again using your credit card.  Whether or not you get the magazines this time, call the card company ans say you didn't.

Enjoy the free mags.