Complaint Review: Grace Antoniato

• Phone: 631-678-6310
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Bridal Suite wrong measurements, pay for extra alterations N Babylon New York

*Author of original report: Bridal suite resolved dress issue with lunatic!

Ordered mother of the groom dress according to bridal suite measurements. I have been a size 16 for years, requested size 18 and they said "they go according to the size chart that I measured 16. They also stated that i would have to pay $60 extra  for any size larger than a 14"  of course i argued and was upset. They wrote down wrong number measurements. The answer I got- human error, they put the wrong measurements down. At the time of my fitting the dress was 2 inches off. Of course now i needed to add a corset back to help fit the dress and the fee would be $175. It would have been cheaper to cancel the order and buy another dress.  Arguing back and forth, got nowhere. Got aggravation. Couldn't disappoint my future daughter-in-law so agreed to above charges. I do not recommend this store to anyone. I never recommend anywhere they to do measurements as the dresses never fit...

Grace

Babylon, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grace-Antoniato/N-Babylon-New-York-11703/Bridal-Suite-wrong-measurements-pay-for-extra-alterations-N-Babylon-New-York-1080885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grace Antoniato

Bridal suite resolved dress issue with lunatic!

AUTHOR: Grace - ()

I admit I was angry and frustrated when I wrote the complaint about Bridal suite of Bay Shore, NY.

I apologize to all the hard working ladies who work there and get the bad rap of angry customers. Don't get me wrong, people will sometimes get disappointed when something does not go the right way and then take their anger out on staff.

Well, I must admit, Bridal suite has offered to keep my alterations price at the cap as original stated. I will not be responsible to pay for the wrong size that was human error when written down and must also admit my body is not what it used to be. So i will take partial blame.

I spoke with Gina and very nicely agreed to their offer and i am very happy to report that they will make every effort to help customers solve the problem in a very nice way.  It was I who created more of the issue because I was angry at them as well as myself.

Give Bridal Suite a chance. You will be happy you did.  Thank you Gina and Bridal Suite for helping me get through this drama caused partially by me and thank you for remaining calm and keeping me focused on the exciting wedding to be in three weeks.