- Report: #893459
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: grace nails salon
grace nails salon5 Carlton, Toronto, Ontario Canada
grace nails salon The worst nail salon ever in Toronto! Toronto, Ontario Canada
- The boss came too late to work (I was waiting in front of the door) and there was not even a sorry when she came in!
- The color of my nails was all over my fingers! I asked an improvement, but she said shell calls the police. Finally the boss herself tried to improve my nails without chance!
- Result: I left the studio with black spots, red skin around the nails and uneven nails and the boss called me picky when I said that I dont want to have red skin or black spots on my nails!
- Nobody says thank you or please! There is only sit down!, dont touch, be quiet, dont talk to me anymore etc.
- The boss is the only person that speaks English! You feel very uncomfortable because I thought they were talking about me!
- Another client wanted her manicure done, but after her pedicure she was already so disappointed and angry that she left without manicure!
- There is no nail-dryer with heating, that means I had to leave the studio with my nails still wet. So I had to be careful not to touch things!
- The TV was on, so they didnt concentrate on their work!
To sum up: When I make my manicure with my (bad) left hand on my own it is 5000-times better than in this studio!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grace-nails-salon/Toronto-Ontario-M5B-1L2/grace-nails-salon-The-worst-nail-salon-ever-in-Toronto-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-893459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.