Complaint Review: Graceland Kennels

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Jenny — fenton Missouri
Graceland Kennels
po bx 736 Marshfield, Missouri USA

Graceland Kennels Diania Jones Diania sold me 3 Chihuahua's saying that they were rescue dogs when they were actually stolen from another breeder and sold as rescued animals.  Marshfield Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Selling 3 Chiahaus from another breeder

Graceland Kennel, Diania Jones, sold me 3 Chihuahuas saying that they were rescue dogs, I found out later that they were actually stolen from another breeder and sold as rescue animals. I also found out that she was using the alleged rescue animals to gain sympathy as she would get more money for them. It's just criminal! She also would go to dog auctions and buy them cheap, and then use this same old story! She also had adult English Bulldogs in tiny cages. They could not even barely stand up in the cages. I would never buy another dog from Diania Jones. She has about 200 dogs on site and she does not care about anything but the money. I thought  they had to have a license to have a rescue but  could not find any evidence to that fact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graceland-Kennels/Marshfield-Missouri-65706/Graceland-Kennels-Diania-Jones-Diania-sold-me-3-Chihuahuas-saying-that-they-were-rescue-1116590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graceland Kennels

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Selling 3 Chiahaus from another breeder

AUTHOR: Diana - ()

In response to Jenny of Fenton which won't even give her address so that I can have my attorney send her a slainder and liable suite, I have never raised or owned chihuahuas nor have i ever taken any from a breeder.  I did have 3 dumped on me and I did re-home them for the vet bill.  Actually I gave 2 of them to very close friends of mine and see them on a regulary basis.

I do not own 200 dogs nor are my dogs in very small cages.  I am license by the State of Missouri and Federal USDA and inspected on a regualar basis.  I have passed all my inspections with no problem and never been wrote up.  I am also inspected by AKC and have never had any problems with DNA's of puppies or record keeping.  I am not a rescue and have never claimed to be one.

I am sorry that Jenny is so unhappy with whom ever but I do believe you have Graceland Kennel and myself mixed up with maybe someone else.

I welcome anyone to come to my home and visit my kennel.  I am asking that this slanderous remarks be removed from my name because if I do ever find out who this Jenny of Fenton is, I will file suite against her for her remarks.

Thank you for letting me at least respond!

Diana Jones, Graceland Kennel