Complaint Review: Graceland Trust Financials

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Bonita E — St Petersburg Florida
Graceland Trust Financials
12 Brushfield Street Bishopsgate, United Kingdom

Graceland Trust Financials AKA David A. Abbey Won a second prize of $100,000,00 Bishopsgate E16AN London, UK

I was contacted twice via letter by Mr. Abbey stating that I had come in 2nd place in a sweepstakes. the first letter tated that I must return acknowagment of their letter within 3 weeks. The second letter stated that they never received tge 1st letter,eventhough I sent it but, that I still had 3 weeks to respond or my prize would no longer be avaiable to me.

It further explained that I would have to paction but, that would come out of the prize money and that the money itself way an international regulatory collection fund and that the money ws actually located in Columbus, Ohio,,which is there North America office. I could also ask for vera Mcmulen in their London office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graceland-Trust-Financials/Bishopsgate-E16AN/Graceland-Trust-Financials-AKA-David-A-Abbey-Won-a-second-prize-of-10000000-Bishopsga-1063481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graceland Trust Financials