- Report: #1094117
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GRACIE BARRA TEMECULA
GRACIE BARRA TEMECULAtemecula, California USA
GRACIE BARRA TEMECULA Danissa Colombana, Brian Colombana, Jiu Jitsu, bjj, Pedro Rodrigues, Gracie Barra DANISSA COLOMBANA AND BRIAN COLOMBANA ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEIR INSTRUCTORS AND STUDENTS FROM GRACIE BARRA TEMECULA JIU JITSU temecula California
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OK Pedro Rodrigues/Gracie Barra Seixal Portugal
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Danissa and Brian Colombana, the owners of Gracie Barra Temecula Jiu Jitsu have been taking advantage of their instructors and students. Besides that they are evading taxes, I personaly found out that they are not declaring any income and that way they are incurring in tax fraud.
The worse part is what they have been doing to all coaches and instructors that have been passing by that school, they hire them and promess the world and then they take advantage of them. Here is a list of the last instructors and what happened to each one of them:
- Mikey Gomez, they offered him 50% of the business but after opening the door they stopped funding the business and stopped paying their employees, therefore the instructor in charge had to take over all functions inside the school not being payed for that and barely making money to survive, he ended taking them to court and he won
- Forced to get another instructor but without any support from the headquarters due to their lack of good conduct, they hired a lower rank instructor so that they could pay him a ridiculous paycheck under the promess of him being only helping the black belt in charge (that never was hired), so the young kid ended in the same situation that Mikey, having to do the work of 3 people alone. NICE DETAIL: this kid was in the US under an ILEGAL situation, so the owners kept paying him under the acceptable because they knew he had no chance to tell something to anyone
- After a while they hire a professor from Portugal called Pedro Rodrigues, and making them a lot of promesses they end up along the following year, firing the all team, and leaving him again alone doing cleaning, program managing, new students registration, and advertisement, by himself. This professor had a big family but even like that they kept taking advantadge of him because he was under a sponsorship visa that only allowed him to work for them, so he had no choice but to keep doing those multiple tasks without any support from the owners and being underpayed.
He ended up leaving the school and all students were left alone with one of them teaching the classes, most of them obviously left to other schools and the professor was left to his destiny.
The owners in the end of all this, had the guts to come to this web site and fake a claim on professor Pedro Rodrigues saying that he stole money from his students, without even having the frontality of identifying them selfs they tryed to destroi the professor's reputation.
I, as a old time student from this school, and a good friend of Professor Pedro Rodrigues, decided to expose this situation right after seing the claim they wrote here about him.
To finish my post I just want to say that Professor Pedro Rodrigues is a great teacher, I had the pleasure of having his guidance and also had my two sons, he changed my life for the better and never for even once he was incorrect to any of his students.
So BEWARE of Danissa Colombana and Brian Colombana, they tryed to destroi the reputation and carrer of some of the finnest professors I have ever known Mikey Gomez, Kyron Gracie and Pedro Rodrigues.
Just to finish I want to show that all of this doesnt come out of the blue, here are some claims filed to Brian Colombana, check them out - in this website write BRIAN COLOMBANA in the search engine.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRACIE-BARRA-TEMECULA/temecula-California-92562/GRACIE-BARRA-TEMECULA-Danissa-Colombana-Brian-Colombana-Jiu-Jitsu-bjj-Pedro-Rodrigues-1094117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.