Complaint Review: Grand Canyon University

• Reported By: tpowels01 — Detroit Michigan
Grand Canyon University
3000 Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Grand Canyon University A complete scandal Phoenix Arizona

Grand Canyon University is where I thought I use my potentials in hopes of earning a bdegree towards my field of study....not! A complete rip off as my funds were mismatched and I was totally robbed not only of my education but my integrity in all respect. It was a horrible experience and Id never want to see anyone else go through what I've been through. A constant change of individuals whom are suppose to be protecting and providing the best piossible education for you but instead are crippling individuals. Presently I removed myself from the institution as things were getting worse. I cant begin to describe what I have been face with, but with Christ as he strengthens me, I now that anything is possible. It is indeed not a Christian University as I was surprise to find that out as well. They are an institution that is also not only robbing the students with the increase of funds but also making students believe that you can achieve with the institution. I hope someone draws up a class action lawsuit as they need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Canyon-University/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Grand-Canyon-University-A-complete-scandal-Phoenix-Arizona-1106156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Canyon University