• Report: #820156

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Myrtle Point Oregon United States of America
Grand Canyon University
Phronix, Arizona United States of America

Grand Canyon University advertisse that they are a Christian college, but they do not run it with Christian pricipals. Phronix , Arizona

I attended this "University" for a year and a half, kept trying to work with them, but they lied, and would not do what they said they would do, they do not have instructors, they have people who give classes decided by a board. I would call or e-mail and wait days for a response. Every time I told them my complains and tha I was going to transfer, they would make more promises and convince me to keep working with them. When I finally had enough, they would not tell me what classes I needed to gradurate, I would not get academic counseiling in a timely matter, then they say I owe them $4,000  and are holding my transcripts hostage. I want others to know that this school is not run on any Christian principles that I have heard of. They will not improve your education and some of their assignments are really bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Canyon-University/Phronix-Arizona-/Grand-Canyon-University-advertisse-that-they-are-a-Christian-college-but-they-do-not-run-820156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Canyon University