Complaint Review: Grand Crowne Resorts

• Reported By: Shocked — Vienna Virginia
Grand Crowne Resorts
430 C state hwy 165 south Branson, Missouri USA

Grand Crowne Resorts Terrible experience. Stay Away! Branson Missouri

My wife and I stayed at one of their units last night described as "a luxury 1 BR Condo". It was nice , however the furniture looked as if it had been dragged out of a dumpster. That was just a start. We agreed to sit through an hour and a half presentation and tour of the property and in turn would get a discount voucher toward a couple of shows.

About an hour and 10 minutes into the presentation, our assigned Rep, Apollo, went to get his manager when we balked at the almost 18% interest rate.the "manager" looked and spoke as if he would be a good bouncer at a rough cheap roadhouse bar. The minute we showed any resistance to being forced into buying the property, he became confrontational. I told him I was through. He said "no you're not" in a very stern commanding tone.

I said again we were through. He repeated his command, in a raised, confrontational tone while staring at me trying to intimidate me. I asked to see his manager and he s refused. About this time another man walked up and introduced himself as a manager. He told the first manager to settle down. The first manager made a clinched fist staring intently at me and the new manager interrupted him as he cliched his fist again and said "I'm gonna-" and was cut off again by his manager and told to leave again.  He wanted to hit me. I felt threatened.

I said "I told you I was through and smiled." The new manager then starts berating me And tells me to be quiet. My wife and I got up and left. We felt threatened by bodily harm. I'm shocked. What kind of business is operated like this? Apollo, our sales rep was wonderful and we were interested in actually buying until the ruffian who thought he would intimidate us into buying came along using sales tactics that might have worked 30 years ago. STAY AWAY. BAD, BAD experience with the condition of the facilities and the management. I caught  the manager in lies as well. I feel sorry for the poor people who are intimidated into buying from this bunch.

Pleawe tell all of your friends to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Crowne-Resorts/Branson-Missouri-65616/Grand-Crowne-Resorts-Terrible-experience-Stay-Away-Branson-Missouri-1170348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Crowne Resorts