Complaint Review: Grand Discovery

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Robyn l. Kvapil — Huntersville North Carolina
Grand Discovery
855 Gold hill Ste #106 Rock Hill, South Carolina USA

Grand Discovery Ben Grindstaff Was turned away from my appointment because I am unemployed even tho I am under no obligation to purchase anything Rock Hill South Carolina

I received a phone call that i was awarded a 3 day 2 night vacation anywhere in the US if I attend a 90 minute seminar. During the phone call I was asked what my yearly salary is. I complied with an estimated total then informed the lady that I was unemployed. She stated that does not matter as long as I have a credit card with my name on it. My husband and I went for the appointment and had to fill out a questionaire. One of the questions asked my employment and i wrote "unemployed". I was apporached by Ben Gindstaff and told we could not attend and would not recieve the trip because of my unemployment/ He gave me the number to his headquarters and told me to speak with a supervisor regarding this. I contacted the number 800-514-2477 and was assited by "Alecia". Gave her all my information regarding this and also told her we had driven down to Rock Hill,SC from Huntersville,NC in rush hour traffic and it was rainging and I did not appreciate being turned away. She stated she would send Mr. Grindstaff an email telling him that I was eligiable for this even tho I was unemployed. To this date i have have contatced Alecia 3 times and have only been able to leave a message with the receptionist for Alecia to return my call. I have not heard from her at all. I contacted ben gridstaff at the Rock Hill office again and he stated that he had not recieved an email from Alecia. This company is definatly a rip off and i wish I had researched them better before falling for their scheme. My husband and I are in the process of selling our home and had been working really hard on it so a vacation sounded wonderful to us. If it sounds to good to be true,,it ususally is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Discovery/Rock-Hill-South-Carolina-28908/Grand-Discovery-Ben-Grindstaff-Was-turned-away-from-my-appointment-because-I-am-unemploye-1098078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Discovery