Complaint Review: Grand Incentives, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: justme — Raleigh North Carolina
Grand Incentives, Inc.
7560 Commerce Ct. Sarasota, Florida USA

Grand Incentives, Inc. Company is shady Sarasota Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Certificate Dates

I won a "Take Off for Two' certificate on a bidding site. When I sent in my planning form, I had a specific trip in mind and no alternate dates. I submitted  one day for travel and return. The company used this as an excuse to void my certificate. When contacted, they said they would only accept three dates, thus the form is incomplete.

I travel several times a year for both pleasure and business. Rarely do I have a choice of three dates on which to travel.

I believe this is just an excuse to get you to trade in your "voided" certificate for 2 resort week certificates, for which you must put a deposit of $175 per person. Based on all the bad publicity, it seems that this money is never returned and no vacation ever takes place.

When I threatened to contact the Better Business Bureau, they called me and said they would process the one date I had requested. By this time I had already booked my own non-refundable airline tickets.

Shady company, to say the leastt. All these complaints described here seem to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives-Inc/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-Inc-Company-is-shady-Sarasota-Florida-1108596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives, Inc.

Certificate Dates

AUTHOR: Grand Incentives - ()

I'm glad we were still able to offer you your requested date, but sorry you weren't able to take it! We process thousands of certificates every week so it's important that our customers follow the terms and conditions. We ask that customers submit three dates in case some aren't available. This way we do not have to continually contact customers to get second and third options. I apologize if this process wasn't convenient for you and hope you enjoyed the trip you did take!

Sincerely,