Complaint Review: Grand Lakes Cleaners

• Reported By: Jay — richmond Texas
Grand Lakes Cleaners
5502 S. Peek Road katy, Texas USA

Grand Lakes Cleaners Horrible Service katy Texas

I bring about 20 clothes& 2 coats there, and I asked the lady owner one of coat which can be just washed instead of dry cleaning. She threw the coat said " Go Home and Wash It!" I understand she is not good at speaking English, but without explanation, threw customer's coat, I could not accept that horrible service, I yelled that owner not to throw my coat. And then she complained not treat her like lady. I told her I just wanted be your customer, and just paid her to wash my clothes, why I had to treat you as a lady, even she did not treat me like a customer. I can not understand this whole situation, this store, and the owner of Grand Lakes Cleaners. Awful & Horrible Experience!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Lakes-Cleaners/katy-Texas-77450/Grand-Lakes-Cleaners-Horrible-Service-katy-Texas-1126058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Lakes Cleaners