Complaint Review: Grand Miramar Club & Spa

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Doug — Douglassville Pennsylvania
Grand Miramar Club & Spa
Paseo de los Corales 139 Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Select State/Province Mexico

Grand Miramar Club & Spa Frauded me out of $22,500 Puerto Vallarta Mexico

We went to a time share presentatation in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 and purchased four weeks at the Grand Miramar for $22,500  We were told that for each week we didn't use each year, we would be reimbursed $1400 and that after three years if we so chose, they would buy back the four weeks for $37,850.  We figured this was a great investment.  How wrong we were.  We have not received one penny in the past four years and are unable to sell back the four weeks as promised in the contract.  They claim that Luxury Vallarta Rentals was a separate company and they apparently went out of business thus voiding the contract; however it was never told to us that the Grand Miramar and the rental company were two separate entities.  It was conveyed to us that this deal was thru the Grand Miramar only.

I received a phone call about two weeks ago from a gentlemen supposedly in Mexico City telling me that there is a class action lawsuit for I believe about 10 or 12 million dollars currently against the Grand Miramar and he asked me if I wanted to be part of it.  Of course I said yes and I gave him my email address so he could send me some forms to fill out explaining my claim against them.  Unfortunately I still haven't received anything from him. Is there anyone out there who can verify this class action suit and who can tell me how I can be a part of it?

I really would like to recover at least some of the money I invested in this very fraudulent company.  I know I am not the only person scammed by them and we all need to do something to recover our losses. If anyone out there can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Miramar-Club-Spa/Puerto-Vallarta-Mexico-Select-StateProvince-48390/Grand-Miramar-Club-Spa-Frauded-me-out-of-22500-Puerto-Vallarta-Mexico-1170668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Miramar Club & Spa