Complaint Review: Grand Prairie Ford

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tkrobson — plano Texas
Grand Prairie Ford
701 E palace parkway Grand Prairie, Texas USA

Grand Prairie Ford Steve Bova finance management Grand Prairie Ford Extended Warranty Rip-Off Grand Prairie Texas

I bought an extended warranty for what I was told was an additional 72 months or 75K miles, which would have covered my car for the entire time it was financed (48 months) or basically up to 100k miles (it was a used BMW with 31,500 miles on it and the factory warranty expires at 36k miles). Upon recently having to take the car to the shop I was informed that the warranty Grand Prairie submitted to the warranty company had an "in service" date, back dated to the day the car was built! There is no documentation on the contract I have it my possession that states this anywhere. I called the warranty company(MPP) and they said I  had to resolve  it  with  Grand  Prairie Ford. I spoke with Steve Bova who relayed that the finance manager I used didnt work there anymore.. though I left a message on said finance managers voicemail right before Mr. Bova called me. He said he had no documentation to back up what I was saying but I have the contract, which he also didnt want a copy of. He also said fixing it wouldnt be fair to the dealership! Which is laughable as apparently its fair for me to pay 2500.00 for something useless. I told him we can go the legal route or he can do the right thing, he said "do what you have to do". I have filed a case with the Attorney General of Texas and encourage anyone who also had this issue (I already see some of you from web searches and on this site) to get in touch with me. I am sure there are 30 or more of us out there and we can go Class Action on these rip off artists. Maybe even get them on Fraud charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Prairie-Ford/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75050/Grand-Prairie-Ford-Steve-Bova-finance-management-Grand-Prairie-Ford-Extended-Warranty-Rip-1084374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Prairie Ford