Complaint Review: grandview las vegas

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Jabbaho — las vegas Nevada
grandview las vegas
s las vegas blvd las vegas, Nevada USA

grandview las vegas health/safety issues/ripping off customers/threats of violence/death threat las vegas Nevada

The following is about my personal experiences at the Grandview Timeshare on S. Las Vegas blvd.

I go to this facility to pass out free truthful information about the property as it has been documented by the health district of southern nevada. Also I inform the customers as to where they can purchase the units at a considerable discount (as cheap as $1500.00). This seems to really irritate the sales people. I have been shoved, cussed, had cars swerve at me, given the finger regularly (one of my favorites). Ive had sales people walk by and throw their shoulder into me and have been accused of everything from being a pissed off ex-employee who was fired for whatever slanderous reason they chose to tell the customer to being a current employee of a competitor and of course a liar. They generally call the police on me every day, the police dont care because I follow the rules.

One day last fall a sales person approached me and proceeded to tell me that he was ex-special forces, had diplomatic immunity and could kill me on the spot and the police couldnt do anything about it. That day I had company and my friend happened to catch this threat on video. The police showed up within a few minutes, saw the video and went to find the guy. After about 10 minutes the officer returned and told me that he could not arrest the man who made that threat without permission from the U.S. State Department because the guy did in fact have Diplomatic Immunity. I have no idea in the world why a person working a civilian job for that property would need to have that credential. It certainly raised fear in me, my picture has been taken and I know they took pictures of my vehicle and license plate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grandview-las-vegas/las-vegas-Nevada-89123/grandview-las-vegas-healthsafety-issuesripping-off-customersthreats-of-violencedeath-1136773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grandview las vegas