Complaint Review: grant funding search - grantfundingsearch.com And Iwb Club

• Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:Decatur Illinois
grant funding search - grantfundingsearch.com And Iwb Club
www.grantfundingsearch.com Internet U.S.A.

grant funding search - grantfundingsearch.com And Iwb Club Took money from my bank account without my knowledge Henderson, Nevada Internet

A couple of months ago i signed up for a cd to learn about getting grant money. The website i was on asked for a $1.98 payment to ship a cd about finding grants to me i used my debit card to pay this fee. I got my cd and checked it out. I figured that this wasn't really something that would benefit me so I let it go by the wayside. Now looking back on my online banking i find that that in the last two months i have been charged twice by grantfundingsearch.com at a price of $74.32 and twice by IWB club for $29.95! I don't know what these charges are the only charge i ever authorized was the original charge of $1.98.

Decatur, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grant-funding-search-grantfundingsearchcom-And-Iwb-Club/internet/grant-funding-search-grantfundingsearchcom-And-Iwb-Club-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-441065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grant funding search - grantfundingsearch.com And Iwb Club