Complaint Review: Grant Master - The Grant Professor

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Concord California
Grant Master - The Grant Professor
138 East 12300 South, Suite C #183, Draper, UT 84020-7965 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Master - The Grant Professor I paid 1.98 for free government grant CD and then was charged $69.95 also. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Grant Master is not affiliated with The Grant Professor

They requested for a government free grant cd and paid 1.98 for s&h. Then I got $69.95 charge on my account. They will not reverse it. Rip-off!!

Jayde
Concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master-The-Grant-Professor/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Master-The-Grant-Professor-I-paid-198-for-free-government-grant-CD-and-then-was-c-1032664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master - The Grant Professor

Grant Master is not affiliated with The Grant Professor

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Grant Master has no affiliation with The Grant Professor or their company Grant University.

You can reach Grant University at the following phone number and address:

Grant University/Grant Professor
138 E 12300 S Suite C183
Draper, UT 84020-7965
877-207-1615

If you are Grant Master customer that needs to reach our customer service department, you may call 866-396-5694.

If you call the above number you should get a friendly, helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job, please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,