Complaint Review: grant pro/ freedom subscription

• Submitted: Sat, October 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: Chauntay — hesperia California U.S.A.
grant pro/ freedom subscription
unknown, California United States of America

grant pro/ freedom subscription forged checks and dissappered unknown, California Nationwide

*General Comment: REFUND

I was looking for an online loan and recieved one. A month later my bank was presented with two conterfiet checks from this company with all my personal info on it. I called the number and was told to go to a website that is not active. I reported the fraud to usbank and the police. My bank gave me the run around for 3 months before they claim I gave my info to this company and would have to resolve this myself. They refused to return the 200 in fees these checks generated. The police report did little to help. They determined it is a scam that many have fallen victim to and were confident my bank would help me. That was a joke. US bank made more off the scam than the original scam artist. Now I am left on my own. I don't know where to go from here. I will continue to call the scam artists number for help since my bank and police won't help. Please be wary of online loan. I am done!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grant-pro-freedom-subscription/unknown-California-/grant-pro-freedom-subscription-forged-checks-and-dissappered-unknown-California-Nationw-514311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grant pro/ freedom subscription

#1 General Comment

REFUND

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

yes this company is a rip off. they did the same thing to me at the worst time ever.I called them at 877-807-4709 which is belcort capital. I told them to cancel the subscription immediately. then I requested a refund which they advised me would take 30 day which was unacceptable to me. I did a lot of research on this company. please file a complaint the ag in your state. I got a mailing address of po box 52080 Sparks NV 89435. THE physical address is 5190 neil RD sparks NV. the # for the bank to call is 702-898-8968. the website for you to use is www.membershiplogin.com the universal login is customer651 pw 651651. this company will never admit that they cheated you out of your money. your bank should file for a refund on your behalf then waive the fees. that is what my bank did. and they got to moving when my bank contacted them. they said I had to get paper check but they put the money in my bank account. We must educate ourselves. I don't care how brok I am I will never gat a pay day loan on the internet unless I know who they are. when they say they are searching for a lender it goes out to many people which ends up the hands of crooks. It is sad that people like this are able to operate. why would you order something for $49.95 and you are trying to borrow. Well I hope this helps you and my prayers are with you.