Complaint Review: GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: John Sullivan — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK
pleasant grove, Utah United States of America

GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK I CANCELLED THE MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE 10 DAYS AND THEY WENT RIGHT INTO MY CHECKING ACC pleasant grove , Utah

I got an e-mail that said if i tried out any 2 things in the list i would get a free 22" LCDTV. One of the companies was Grant Resource Network. I cancelled or through were they sent me on the web and thought I was all done with them. I went to the bank to make a withdrawal and noticed $49.95 was taken without permission out of my account. I still have not got my money back and had to change my bank account all around, had to set up new direct deposits, and all the run around because they think they got me, but i'm not done with them yet!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-RESOURCE-NETWORK/pleasant-grove-Utah-/GRANT-RESOURCE-NETWORK-I-CANCELLED-THE-MEMBERSHIP-BEFORE-THE-10-DAYS-AND-THEY-WENT-RIGHT-992370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT RESOURCE NETWORK