Complaint Review: Grant Seeker Pro

• Submitted: Fri, March 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry123 — Shelby Township Michigan United States of America
Grant Seeker Pro
18340 Yorba Linda Blvd # 107-326 Yourba Linda, California United States of America

Grant Seeker Pro Grant Seeker Pro does not cancel via phone or email Yourba Linda, California

I bought the book for Grant Seeker Pro and during registration I was automatically signed up for a 30 day free trial.  I sent an email to cancel the service 25 days after I registered the software.  Three months later I noticed my account was being billed for $39.95.  Checking back I could see I was charged for the last 3 months.

When I called customer service to complain I was asked if I had a cancellation number.  Being as I no longer had the email to confirm my cancellation I was pretty much told too bad for me.  The man I spoke to was rude at best.  He said he would cancel my order and gave me another cancellation number and told me if I could find the first email they would refund my $119.85.  I will need to dispute this with the bank to have the funds pulled back and pay the bank fees on top of this. I will still be out $75.00 but at least Grant Seeker Pro won't have my money.

To those who are looking for grant money, the information is out there for free, I only wish I would have put in the extra work to find the information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Seeker-Pro/Yourba-Linda-California-92886/Grant-Seeker-Pro-Grant-Seeker-Pro-does-not-cancel-via-phone-or-email-Yourba-Linda-Califo-851388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Seeker Pro