Complaint Review: Grant Services - GSI

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan
Grant Services - GSI
33 A Providence Christ Church, Barbados

Grant Services - GSI rip-off dishonest disseatful liars goverment grants for taxes Christ Church Barbados

I was contacted by GSI Grant Services Inc. In the end Of Noverember the agent that contacted was Debbie Woods, she gave me her agent #15622.

She told me that my husband & I did not meet our tax bracket for our taxes in 2004. So we qualified for a grant for $6000.00, I was kind of learily of what she, was telling me so I ask her, is this a scame she insisted that it was not.

she went on by asking, for my bank information telling me it was a one time fee of $298.00 for processing fee for the grant filing. (Told me it would be taking out of my account on December 5, 2005) told me I should be recieving a booklet in 21 to 28 days. So, after the 28 day I called the customer services # 1-866-999-1896 & spoke to someone customer services & she told me due to Holidays I should give it a couple of more days.

So, I called back in a couple day & was told there was a shipping problem, to call back in a week, so I did & then I was told there was was a problem with a tracking # that what they were what on to call back on Friday. This now, has been going on for 3 weeks now. So I asked for my money back, she stated I can't give you your money back until you recieved your booklet.

I, then asked for a # to contact the agent Debbie was told the is no # that the only # was there customer services #, I also asked for the adderss of the customer service place, I was told they don't give out there address because, they are only a 3 party, they only take the calls for the grant services inc.

The only information giving to me was to go to googles an look up GSI & that when I search and came upon your web site.

Paula
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Services-GSI/Christ-Church-/Grant-Services-GSI-rip-off-dishonest-disseatful-liars-goverment-grants-for-taxes-Christ-175730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Services - GSI