Complaint Review: grant writers us funding

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: peaceseeker — maxton North Carolina United States of America
grant writers us funding
Internet, North Carolina United States of America

grant writers us funding I ordered A grant writers kit about 2 years ago , then canceled it . now i'm being billed for A new kit I didn't order , they kept my info from the past and are useing it now I can't find A phone num going to bill me for something I didn't order , with my past info Internet, North Carolina

be careful of ordering software this company kept my info from 2 years ago account info after i canceled and are billing me again thinking i must have forgotten the order was canceled and they held on to my visa number for future sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grant-writers-us-funding/Internet-North-Carolina-/grant-writers-us-funding-I-ordered-A-grant-writers-kit-about-2-years-ago-then-canceled-i-687048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grant writers us funding