Complaint Review: grantkq10.com

• Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Tabby — Dayton Ohio United States of America
grantkq10.com
suite 1123 Internet United States of America

grantkq10.com I have never been to this website ever. They went into my bank account and took $69.95 out without permission. I think this is bull crap. Somebody needs to do something about this!! Internet

They took money out of my account. $69.95 I have never ever been to their website for any reason. You shouldn't have to pay for grants. I thank the good lord above I had some funds in my account. Because, life is a struggle for us right now. I wouldn't spend money like that on stupid stuff. We need to keep a roof over our family.

I want reimbursed I know that. People shouldn't be aloud to get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grantkq10com/internet/grantkq10com-I-have-never-been-to-this-website-ever-They-went-into-my-bank-account-and-616828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grantkq10.com