Complaint Review: Grants Department Washington DC

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: B.J. — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Grants Department Washington DC
200 Independence Ave Washington , Dist of Columbia USA

Grants Department Washington DC Contacted me regarding a grant for $8,000 used for any purpose. Heard people in the background all I Indians said I didnt have to pay anything to receive the grant. Said the gov. was issuing the because I payed my bills on time. Washington District of Columbia

I was contaceted  by an Indian man with a very heavy accent, regarding a grant from the government to be used for any purpose. The amont was for $8.000 and there were no fees involed. I was getting the grant becuse the government saw I payed my bills on time. Has my personnel information about me. after some pestering got an address from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-Department-Washington-DC/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20201/Grants-Department-Washington-DC-Contacted-me-regarding-a-grant-for-8000-used-for-any-pu-1078511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants Department Washington DC