Complaint Review: grants-reviewed.org/1/grantmaster.html

• Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:ROCHESTER New York
Internet U.S.A.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Hi everyone ,Onthe 15th of this sept I saw a ad on free gov grants , just send $2.95 for shipping and we will send you conformation by email , I said ok. I do this all the time. I waited for a while. I did not see anything all day, I said to myself ,I will give it till morning . That next morning I found nothing .I could not sit and wait all day to look for one email ,So I took care of things I had to do for that day.

AT the end of the day I still saw nothing ,I started to fell unsure about something, so I tried to find this company on line again to see if there was a contact# . I could not find them in my browser,so I went to google.com and put in free grants. I did not see them , but I saw a link for GRANT SCAMS ,4 OR 5 LISTINGS . I clicked on it just to see. It stated many fake companys out there , as many as 90% of them were no good, but they did say PLEASE LOOK AT THE # 1 PICK, so I clicked on it. Thats right it was the one I was looking for The Grant University . I said thank god I got a good one.

So I started to feel good ., but something just kept telling me to keep looking. I went to 4-5 more links all difirent web sites and they kept saying that this company was the best ,The Grant University .I still felt something was wrong,so I went back to each link to look for contact info for ea company , and the were all the same e mail to nothing .I then went to YELLOW PAGES .COM and did a search nation wide and came up with nothing. Thats when I found all of your reports about this company. I then contacted my credit card company and reported my card was lost .It was a close call . The only thing I lost was 2.95 and a nights sleep and a 10 day wait for another card. It could had been much worse if it was not for all of you doing the right thing and taking the time to tell your story, it goes to show that a few can make a differance.

I did contact them this morning to cancel, they gave me three different codes . I told them to email to me, they said ok. I called back three times and spoke to three different persons and three hrs later still nothing. here are some links to look out for. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE. The Grant University http://www.scammer-alert.com/

Nick m

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grants-reviewedorg1grantmasterhtml/internet/GRANT-MASTER-ALL-YOUR-COMPLAINTS-SAVED-ME-THANK-YOU-FOR-GOING-TO-THIS-WEB-SITE-AND-TELLI-373736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grants-reviewed.org/1/grantmaster.html

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

The Grant Master program has NO affiliation with The Grant University. If you ordered The Grant University program, please list their name and information in your complaint.

If you are a customer of Grant Master and need to contact our customer service department they can be reached at 800-546-2919.

If you are a customer of Grant Master and you've already tried our customer service department, but feel you weren't treated fairly, please contact me directly either by cell phone at 435-773-1795 or by email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns immediately.

Customer Service Administrator