Complaint Review: graphic media ltd

• Reported By: danielle — LAS VEGAS Nevada
graphic media ltd
, Select State/Province USA

graphic media ltd COMPLETE SCAM! DALLAS TEXAS

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS.  I WAS AT MY WIT'S END AND AT THE TIME THAT I GOT A CALL FROM GRAPHIC MEDIA IN LATE OCTOBER OF 2013, THERE WERE NO COMPLAINTS FILED WITH THE BBB, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ONLINE... SO I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY.  I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I SPENT.  AT FIRST, I WAS ABLE TO GET SUPPORT, BUT THEN IT WOULD TAKE 2 WEEKS TO SOLVE ONE SIMPLE ISSUE.  THERE WAS ONLY ONE TECH SUPPORT THERE, AND HE WAS SPREAD TOO THIN... NOW APPARENTLY, HE HAS QUIT, AND NOBODY HAS BOTHERED TO HELP ME.  WHAT CAN WE DO???!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/graphic-media-ltd/Select-StateProvince/graphic-media-ltd-COMPLETE-SCAM-DALLAS-TEXAS-1137244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on graphic media ltd