Complaint Review: grass4sale

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Tina — Winder Georgia
grass4sale
San Antonio, Texas USA

grass4sale Has not delivered 2 pallets of sod I ordered over the phone, and paid extra to deliver on this specific day San Antonio Texas

Placed an order over the phone on 2-24-2014. I was told I could choose a specific date for extra charge. I said yes, therefore my husband and I could schedule time off to install the SOD ourselves. So shipping charge went from 85.00 to 133.00. I ask for deliver on 3-6-2014, plenty of time for them to prepare too. Sales person said no problem.

I waited all day on 3-6, then emailed them at 5:10pm to let them know it wasn't here. I got an email back that only said "By late today, we did mean into the night". No apoligize what so ever, nothing. I was never told it would be into the night. So misleading.

I got worried so I googled the company and found really bad complaints about them, davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/3841/. Wished I had done that before I placed the order.

Next morning checked the driveway at 7:00am, still nothing. 10:00am still nothing. I instant chatted with them, and waited 10 minutes before they started chatting. I called them too while I was waiting on the chat person. Waited more than 10 minutes for this person too. Both people were rude and dis-interested in the problem. They both said the SOD was on the truck and would be delivered. I kept telling them it was supposed to be here yesterday, and I paid extra money for shipping for that to happen. I told both of them that I wanted my money back. They both told me it was a done deal. They said I ordered it, it was a living thing and I could not cancel it, and I could not get my money back, not even the amount that I paid extra. I sent several more emails and got no response. The last email I told them to cancel the order and refund my money. Still no reponse.

I called my bank, and entered a claim to get my money back.

This company is HORRIBLE and a SCAM. I ahve never enter a report ont his site, but found it in several of the complaints that I read. They have ripped so many people off, and I don't want to deal with them any longer. They should be put out of business for their POOR business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grass4sale/San-Antonio-Texas/grass4sale-Has-not-delivered-2-pallets-of-sod-I-ordered-over-the-phone-and-paid-extra-t-1129041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grass4sale