Complaint Review: grass4sale.com

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: lovemydoxies — Newport Pennsylvania United States of America
grass4sale.com

grass4sale.com James Walker FRAUD, Internet

On 5/18/11, I had a live chat conversation with grass4sale.com.  I asked if placed an order for sod on 5/20/11 to be delivered on 6/4/11 between 1-4pm, would there be any problem with that.  I was told, "no".  I placed my order on 5/20/11.  6/4/11 came and went and no sod delivery.  No phone call, no email, no contact from grass4sale.com whatsoever.  I could not reach anyone at the company until Monday morning at 10am, after being on hold for over 1/2 hr.  I talked to James.  James clearly had the order information available, but offered no apology or explanation as to what happened.  He stated he would call me back within 2 hours.  No call.  After 3 hours, I called him back.  No information whatsoever.  Again said he would call me back within 2 hours.  This went on all day.  He promised he would have an answer by the end of the day.  He promised he would call me back by the end of the day.  No call.  It's now a full 24 hours later and never got a call from the company with any explanation.  This company is a total fraud and waste of time.  Fortunately, they did not charge my credit card, however, to be safe, I have cancelled my credit card so they can't charge it.  Very disappointed.  Don't waste your time with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grass4salecom/internet/grass4salecom-James-Walker-FRAUD-Internet-737997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grass4sale.com