Complaint Review: grasscity.com

• Reported By: current — United States of America
grasscity.com
, Select State/Province Netherlands

grasscity.com grasscity.com WILL NOT SHIP YOU ANYTHING DO NOT ORDER Netherlands

Ordered a nice looking Magic Glass piece. Website states "Orders with Magic Glass items have a 3 to 7 ( business) day window to dispatch."

4 weeks later it had not shipped and I had not received any correspondence. I emailed them. Their response:

"Due to Magic Glass getting a bit overloaded with orders because people
have found out how great they really are, the 1-3 weeks is now more
accurate than the 3-7 business days that we have listed on the website.
We'll probably have to change that on the site."

*NOTE THE WEBSITE STILL SAYS 3-7 DAYS*

Then they said they have a shipment from them coming in the next 2 days. 2 days later, they say oh, it's coming today, next day, oh, it's coming in a week. A week later, oh, it's coming soon we think. It's now over 6 weeks since I placed my order.

So I asked them to provide a alternative product or anything they can actually ship me and I started getting standard form email's back every email instead of them writing me.

End of story I disputed the charges just in time. Go local or everyonedoesit, I tried Grasscity because everyonedoesit took a long time to ship also, but at least they actually shipped a product instead of trying to drag a customer over their allowed dispute time. Terrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grasscitycom/-Select-StateProvince-/grasscitycom-grasscitycom-WILL-NOT-SHIP-YOU-ANYTHING-DO-NOT-ORDER-Netherlands-745714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grasscity.com