institution

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: cathleen s — dayville Connecticut United States of America
gravity works group
27031 n 71st place scotsdale, Arizona United States of America

gravity works group rachel novak VERY PROFESSIONAL / WELL PLANNED SCAM scotsdale , Arizona

I've been sitting here at my desk since 9:00am waiting to start my new "job". I was hired by Rachel Novak head of HR for the Graphic Design company GRAVITY WORKS INC. After emailing, pulling up their CEO DAVID GREEN on google, finally finding the company itself online, doing as much due diligence as possible, I took the bait.

I was contacted by email repeatedly then by telephone. Sent a employee packet - complete with all required tax forms - as well training materials and pricing charts. etc.. I was prepped to take my first client this morning.

I rationalized the fact that Rachel hadn't called this AM with "time zone differences" and "she's busy"... it wasn't until the web site booted me out and then went off line that I began to get suspicious again. THE WEB SITE IS GONE. It was while I was attempting to access the site through google, that I came on this page and saw the other two complaints.

I have given these people my personal information, and access to a direct deposit in my bank account. I know better than this!!! It just seemed to hit all the right notes with paperwork.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!! don't fall for this scam. I've got a mess to clean up now, and if the effort they put into hooking me is any indication, I'm in for a nasty ride.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gravity-works-group/scotsdale-Arizona-85266/gravity-works-group-rachel-novak-VERY-PROFESSIONAL-WELL-PLANNED-SCAM-scotsdale-Arizona-953301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gravity works group