Complaint Review: Great American gunstock company

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:
Great American gunstock company
3420 Industrial Dr Yuba city, California U.S.A.

Great American Gunstock Company should be re named Great American Rip off Company.

*Consumer Comment: rebuttal to Complaint about Great American Gun Stock Co.

*0: "We will not give you a refund unless"

I ordered a stock for a 71/84 mauser, It was total crap. The stock cost me $125 plus post and packing which cost aprox $50 to send to scotland. I have returned the stock at my expence and am still waiting for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-American-gunstock-company/Yuba-city-California-95993/Great-American-Gunstock-Company-should-be-re-named-Great-American-Rip-off-Company-6316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great American gunstock company

rebuttal to Complaint about Great American Gun Stock Co.

AUTHOR: Divorced - (U.S.A.)

Don't know what your problem was with Great American, but I can tell you this, I have either purchased or had Great American maschine my own stock blanks to the tune of 100+ over the period of time that Henry started up the business and in that time span I have only had one problem and he corrected it immediately.
Maybe it was the lack of tactfulness that you used withg the company. As for myself, I highly recommended them to anyone in the past and will in the future

#2 0

AUTHOR: - ()

Almost a year later and I have still not had my money returned. I have been told by Mr Henry Pohl that "if you want a refund you will have to get those nasty lies off the internet". Well Mr Pohl, I say the truth stays in the public domain until you return the money that you obtained from me by dishonesty.

#3 0