Complaint Review: Great Clips

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — St Paul Minnesota
Great Clips
1574 University Ave W St Paul, Minnesota USA

Great Clips - Stylist - Anthony I recieved the worst and most embarrassing haircut EVER! St Paul Minnesota

This haircut was so bad I had to cancel a scheduled video interview.

I was butchered by Anthony. You can't miss him, he's the one with the poor attitude. It is as though he doesn't like his job or the work he does. When asked what I wanted I said "the same style, only 3 months shorter". "So", he says, "you want it to be finger length all the way around"? "I don't know how to cut hair" I replied, "it's been 3 months and I just want it shorter".

He started hacking away, after two clips I said "you are going to layer this right, I don't want a bowl cut". To which he replied "no a bowl cut is what you do to yourself at home, I've been doing this for 6 years" All the while he continued to cut every hair the same length, one finger length.

All this time he had the chair facing away from the mirror. When he turned me around it was "OH MY GOD, we're done here, what have you done"!, Needless to say I will not be going back. If you go to great clips at Midway Center and a guy named Anthony is going to cut your hair....run, run far, far away as fast as you can.

My wife says my  haircut reminds her of a field of corn stubble after the harvest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Clips-/St-Paul-Minnesota-55104/Great-Clips-Stylist-Anthony-I-recieved-the-worst-and-most-embarrassing-haircut-EVER-1064620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Clips