receives

• Reported By: hshah — boyds Maryland United States of America
Great Clips Hair Salon
21030 G Frederick road Germantown, Maryland United States of America

Great Clips Hair Salon terrible haircut Germantown, Maryland

I went for an haircut at great clips. My haircut is very simple with layers. A hair stylist at great clips named Margrita cut my hair. It was a terrible haircut I ever had in my life. Moreover, she was so rude to me. When I told her that I want little bit short layers she told me that I cannot do that but I had that kind of layers everytime I go for haircut so I request her to do it like that. She did not want to make any extra effort so in anger she cut my hair again and made it so short and uneven that I was looking like a stupid. I am new in this town but when I reached home my sister told me that Margrita is horrible and so many people from our community had an issue with her earlier and even though the manager Rosita is not taking any steps against her.

When I went back next day to fix my hair, Margrita was not sorry about whatever she did and again behaved rudely and told me that never come for haircut again. Another stylist was kind but she could not do much to make it look better. I tried to contact Rosita, the manager, but she is not available on phone and nobody was willing to give me her e-mail address or alternative contact number. Instead I was told to keep on calling as if I don't have any other work to do. I calld today for refund and one hairstylist answered me so rudely and told me that we don't give refunds. I had a haircut at great clips earlier but now I will never go in great clips again and also spread a word about it's horrible service and ensure that I can stop considerable amount of people from going there and spoiling their hair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Clips-Hair-Salon/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Great-Clips-Hair-Salon-terrible-haircut-Germantown-Maryland-597503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Clips Hair Salon