Complaint Review: Great Clips

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa M — Palm Harbor Florida
Great Clips
Ridgemoore Blvd Palm Harbor, Select State/Province USA

Great Clips I went in for a haircut. Just wanted it shaped because it me. I have bare spots on the sides of my head and no hair left to cover them. It sticks up on top like a Mohawk. I am a woman in my fifties who looks like a two year old mangled her hair. Palm Harbor Florida

I went to Great Clips to have my hair trimmed. I had thick healthy hair. The girl scalped me and left bare spots on the sides with no hair to cover them I look like I put my head into a meat grinder. I am a woman in my fifties who has never experienced something so heinous by anyone posing as a stylist. in the three weeks since this occurred I will not go out of the house without a hat to cover my embarrassment. I wrote to Great Clips who informed me the place I visited is a franchise. A manager got in touch with me and offered me free haircuts. She also stated that the girl who mangled my head was having personal problems. I want people to know what I am going through because it will take at least a year before my hair will grow back. I look like an idiot. I asked the "stylist" if she knew how to layer my thick hair and instead she hacked it all off. It is uneven and the ends are jagged. [continued below]....

..... It's so bad that I've been unable to go anywhere, waiting until it grows a little because I am thar embarrassed. She left no hair on top where my bangs were and in the morning it just sticks up like a Mohawk. A two year old could have done better. Stay away from Great Clips unless you want your head shaved. I have pictures that I sent to the company but heard nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Clips/Palm-Harbor-Select-StateProvince-34685/Great-Clips-I-went-in-for-a-haircut-Just-wanted-it-shaped-because-it-me-I-have-bare-spo-1168436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Clips