• Report: #205042

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Great Escapes, Deal Pass - Today's Escapes
2825 Woodcrest Drive Sarasota, Florida U.S.A.

Great Escapes/Deal Pass - Today's Escapes Ripoff Extracted monies from my Visa Check Card Account without permission. Committed Fraud, Stole from me. Des Plaines Illinois

I am disabeled, living on a fixed, monthly SSI check and this company somehow found my Visa Check Card number and extracted money from that account without my knowledge or permission. My balance was so low, it also started a chain or NSF actions, leaving me very much deep-in-the-red ($35.00 per incident). I have never heard of this company, ordered anything from them, zip, nada - nothing, and don't know how they got ahold of my account numbers. You don't know what's going on until you look at your statement and see the withdraw. They don't communicate with you or anything of that sort. Google them and you will find pages upon pages of "Rip-Off" reports. I have been forced to close my account and am now waiting for the bank to call me to sign a Fraud Report and get new Account Cards, Checks, etc. A real drag . . .

Billy
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Escapes-Deal-Pass-Todays-Escapes/Sarasota-Florida-34239/Great-EscapesDeal-Pass-Todays-Escapes-Ripoff-Extracted-monies-from-my-Visa-Check-Card-205042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Escapes, Deal Pass - Today's Escapes