Complaint Review: Great Fen

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Allen — Harrisonburg Virginia
Great Fen
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Great Fun AKA Trilegiant Corporation,Access Development,Dining Access,Affinion Publishing, LLC Promised me a $40 gas card and other benefits that did not show Nashville Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: Trilegiant Scams

I placed an order on the Internet and I had a window flash up telling me I could get the item for $20 off. I clicked on the web site and called them to make sure that I understood the particulars and thought I did. Pay $1 for membership and try it one month for free and if I chose to stay with them it would be $16.99/mn. Waited on the gas card and rebates in the mail, never got them.

Received the benefits package one week before the month was up and called to cancel it because they had not met there agreements. They kept talking and tried to force me to stay with them and they would send out all the things they had previously promised, plus others if I would stay.

Hung up and called back so I could talk to somebody else and told them I wanted to cancel my membership and wanted a refund of my introductory fee. They said that it was not refundable, but did give me a confirmation code. When I told them I would notify the BBB there were not concerned at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fen/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Great-Fun-AKA-Trilegiant-CorporationAccess-DevelopmentDining-AccessAffinion-Publishing-1064010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fen

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Trilegiant Scams

AUTHOR: Pia - ()

I was a victim of Trilegiant's membership scams nearly ten years ago.  Three class action lawsuits later they are still going strong.  My guess is that the millions they have been fined are a drop in the bucket compared to the size of their ill-gotten profits.

If you would like to join a current mass action law suit, go to (((REDACTED))) or call them at(((REDACTED)))  You can also contact your state's Attorney General.