Complaint Review: Great Fun - greatfunsite.com

• Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By: Bh — Sorrento Florida USA
Great Fun - greatfunsite.com
100 Connecticut Ave Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Great Fun - greatfunsite.com, Trilegiant Corp., Great Fun Pop-up sign-up without doing anything! Norwalk, Connecticut

After placing an order with Foot Smart, there was a pop-up to "join" Great Fun.  I did not do anything to join, except to hit the X to remove the pop-up.  (I had disabled our pop-up blocker to place my on-line order.)

When I went back to my e-mail, there was a "Welcome to Great Fun!" message.  This greatly disturbs me, as the site I had visited is supposed to have great security!

The reason I am disturbed?  This company has already tried to rip me off through SMALL credit card charges several years ago.  I reported them then, and it took me several months to get the charges off my credit card.  I had them blocked by the card company, or I don't know how many months they would have continued.  They are still at it, as there are other reports of Trilegiant Corp./Great Fun continuing this  practice.

Why can't these companies be put out of business?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun-greatfunsitecom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/Great-Fun-greatfunsitecom-Trilegiant-Corp-Great-Fun-Pop-up-sign-up-without-doing-any-490735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun - greatfunsite.com