Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — Portland Oregon
Great Fun
6 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905 Stamford, Connecticut USA

Great Fun AKA Trilegiant, Affinion Group started a monthly recurring credit card payment for $9.99 for a service I did not sign up for, agree to, or receive confirmation I had been enrolled in. Stamford Connecticut

I purchased a video game from a nationwide chain store called "Game Crazy," which has since gone out of business. I was offered to become enrolled in the store's loyalty/discount program, which I agreed to. I did not give my credit card number or agree to any charges for this program. However, I then started receiving monthly charges of $9.99 on my credit card (the one I used to make the purchase) for TLG*GREATFN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Great-Fun-AKA-Trilegiant-Affinion-Group-started-a-monthly-recurring-credit-card-payment-1062540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun