Complaint Review: Great Journeys, Inc

• Reported By: rt — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Great Journeys, Inc
PO Box 3720, Spring Hill, Florida United States of America

Great Journeys, Inc unpleasant customer Spring Hill, Florida

After requesting map of Las Vegas and being charged for said map on my credit card, I waited over 17days for map to be received. I then e-mailed three separate times with my name, complete address, and wondered if I would be receiving my map in this lifetime. A little sarcastic, but I really was looking forward to receiving this thing.   It seems that few maps can be had here without paying outrageously high price and then they are not detailed. Within a day of complaining of the wait, I received a refund notification, and they labeled me as an unpleasant customer!  Sorry,  but 17days is long enough to wait, when I could have driven to Florida, picked up the map and driven back in that time. DO not purchase from this company, they will charge your account, my charges were reversed thankfully, and not deliver!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Journeys-Inc/Spring-Hill-Florida-34611/Great-Journeys-Inc-unpleasant-customer-Spring-Hill-Florida-902598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Journeys, Inc