Complaint Review: great sports inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Terry T — New London Wisconsin United States of America
great sports inc.
2108 McDonough st. joliet, Illinois United States of America

great sports inc. I ordered a new electric bike..they sent me a two yr. old piece of junk with scratches and rust and no charger and when I call to complain they put me on hold and never come back to the phone joliet, Illinois

I ordered a new electric bike for my son..they said it would arive by the 16th of aug.  after repeated calls by me it came on the 4th of sept.  the first thing I noticed is it had no charger, so I called them right away.   they said they would contact the factory, then as I began to assemble it I found scratches and rust and broken parts and parts the were backwards and upside down..I took pictures and sent them to them..again they said they would contact the factory, if I asked for my original salesman, I was put on hold and forgotten.  after a half an hour I hung up.

I tried to find a number on the bike frame but there was none, all I had was a card hanging on it with a number..1005w03835, and a date of 05/11/2010..  I didn,t order or pay for a two year old bike.

they got my money and I got the shaft

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/great-sports-inc/joliet-Illinois-60436/great-sports-inc-I-ordered-a-new-electric-bikethey-sent-me-a-two-yr-old-piece-of-junk-938305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on great sports inc.