Complaint Review: great sports inc.

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Terry T — New London Wisconsin USA
great sports inc.
2108 McDonough st. joliet, Illinois United States of America

great sports inc. they lied again to me joliet, Illinois

After waiting for over a month longer than what they promised to get my electric bike, I got a two year old bike instead of a new one. it was scratched and wrong parts and all and no charger with it. so I called and called to get the charger. then finally  sept. 12th.t hey told me the charger was shipped fed ex and should arrive by the 14th or 15th at the latest.

It never came. I called fed ex. and was told that nothing anywhere in there records showed any thing for my address. I can not believe these outright lies. so I sit with a bike that is useless to my son, and have had to put our vacation on hold until I can get this thing resolved

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/great-sports-inc/joliet-Illinois-60436/great-sports-inc-they-lied-again-to-me-joliet-Illinois-941889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on great sports inc.