Complaint Review: greatcall

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Roddaknee — deerfield beach Florida
greatcall
p.o. box 4428 carlsbad, California USA

greatcall minutes on phone in last 2 month longer match minutes on computer site resulting in overage carlsbad California

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Request Regarding Billing Concern

45 min diference this month between my cell phone and computer information thats just wrong. This is only for last 2 months.

given many reasons that don't make sense  from needing to upgrade plan, i don't have a smart phone, my samsung is a cheap phone etc.  All of a sudden today my calls were sycronized currectly with my phone which really makes me think i should be reimbursed for my overage charges.

now i have to go to the trouble of constantly checking my computer. aarp should notify there readers of the problem so that they don't get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greatcall/carlsbad-California-92018/greatcall-minutes-on-phone-in-last-2-month-longer-match-minutes-on-computer-site-resultin-1128913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greatcall

Contact Request Regarding Billing Concern

AUTHOR: Sue Weaver - ()

My name is Sue Weaver, and I’m the VP of Customer Service at GreatCall, creator of the Jitterbug cell phone. I saw your post today and hoped I could personally discuss your concerns with you.

We apologize for the reported discrepancy between the number of minutes reported on my computer and invoice. I would like to take this opportunity to review your account so that we can resolve this for you and prevent this for other customers in the future. If you would like to discuss with me, you may contact me at your convenience via email at GCCustomerSatisfaction@GreatCall.com. You can also reach my by phone at 760-602-6700 and ask to speak with Sue Weaver.

Thank you.