Complaint Review: Greater El Paso Credit Union

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: mexiness — El Paso Texas
Greater El Paso Credit Union
7227 Viscount Blvd El Paso, Texas USA

Greater El Paso Credit Union GECU Government Employees Credit Union New Business Account Fees = Ridiculous! HELLO, TELL PEOPLE FIRST ! ! ! El Paso Texas

What is up with GECU these days? Both our business accounts are starting to get nailed with big fees!

I called to tell them and the lady says these are their new business fees. Also, I hear no more business transactions in the drive thru's now too.

I got no notice of this big fee increase, I got no letter about it, and no phone call.

This is a scam. You raise fees and we find out after you snatch our money from us.

We're looking for another place to bank this week. Just like so many people are saying, I smeel greed at this credit union now. Switching to either First Light FCU or another one that is good. I'm going to ask around to see what my friends with businesses use because this just isn't right. Had I know, fine. Then I would have had time to leave and not get nailed like this. You have takens almost $1000 from me in this since it started. WARNING TO ANYONE THAT HAS A BUSINESS ACCOUNT AT GECU, I got notice of this first and they do not return the money after they take it from your account. Check your account, there are other places in El Paso for business accounts that don't have this craziness. These fees are way too high and they should have informed us first or give us back the money they nailed us for having a business with them. THIS METHOD TO TAKE HIGH FEES IS JUST WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

I read that GECU may be in financial problems. I'm inclined to think this may be correct and this is why they are doing this to businesses now. That's my best guess anyhow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greater-El-Paso-Credit-Union/El-Paso-Texas-79925/Greater-El-Paso-Credit-Union-GECU-Government-Employees-Credit-Union-New-Business-Account-1066891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greater El Paso Credit Union