Complaint Review: gree international

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: kathy — nashville Tennessee
gree international
185 Berry st. san francisco, California USA

gree international John Samuels and Daniel Cletten jackpot slots all my game progress of two years was wiped clean and they will not restore it san francisco California

I have been cheated out of thousands of dollars from these people. There are glitches in the game that prevent credits won being applied to the account. Ongoing. I took a great number of screenshots of this in progress and sent to them as requested was never compensated one time. The biggest issue as late started on July 25 when all my game progress vanished. I wrote and John Samuels was assigned to my complaint. I sent was asked of me including recent sent emails with screenshots of game progress. He only gave me a small fraction of what I had. So far I have sent 16 emails including 4 to Daniel Cletten. No response. I reviewed my complaints to find that all had been closed and resolved. This is the norm with customer service. They are the worse I have ever seen. I was on level 150 with 40, 000, 000 credits. Dollar wise that is thousands of dollars. I caution anyone from making purchases within this app. You will be ripped off. I have done my homework to find that I am not alone. My next step is the BBB. There have been a great number of complaints with them. They need to be shut down. They could care less about the players that are lining their pockets with stolen money.  The game that I play is Jackpot Slots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gree-international/san-francisco-California/gree-international-John-Samuels-and-Daniel-Cletten-jackpot-slots-all-my-game-progress-of-1166504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gree international