• Report: #1101979

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Evangellion — Darwin Other
Green Bean Coffee Max
2049 North Lincoln, Burbank, Calif 95104 Burbank, California USA

Green Bean Coffee Max BOOM, HEALTH & BEAUTY AKA Healthbuy.com, AkA Pacific Natural Co. AKA Market Health, Inc.AKA1845 Scam Artists Burbank California

I was referred to a site via a link pertaining to weightloss capsules containing green coffee extract. After reading the particulars I felt this might be beneficial as I have been struggling to control my weight gain. The site offered 3 bottles plus a further 3 for the price of $149.70. I filled out the order form and sent it off with my payment. The next day I realised they had actually helped themselves to $165 from my account without my permission. I contacted my bank and advised them and have now notified these con artists of their options. I think these people have a gall fleecing money that they have no right to. I have instructed them to contact my bank and arrange to refund my money otherwise my bank will get involved. I want people to beware of these lowlifes and do not trust any of the names I have supplied here as they all link to the same company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Bean-Coffee-Max/Burbank-California-95104/Green-Bean-Coffee-Max-BOOM-HEALTH-amp-BEAUTY-AKA-Healthbuycom-AkA-Pacific-Natural-Co-1101979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Bean Coffee Max