Complaint Review: green coffee advanced

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: tabitha — la crosse Wisconsin
green coffee advanced
2338 rowland ave savannah, Georgia USA

green coffee advanced says 4.95 shipping and free trial NOT TRUE savannah Georgia

I saw this on Dr. Oz show and went online to check it out. The company claims you can get a free 30 day trial bottle. all you do it pay the $4.95 shipping and handling. I ordered and then 2 weeks later get charged $89.99. I called them to complain and they told me they would give me a discounted price if i wanted to keep it or I could send it back (cost me to mail it) and they will credit my bank account. however there is a $10 restocking fee. I yelled and complained for over an hour. I got hung up on by a supervisor and was told by representatives they only had one supervisor. I continued to call them back. Finally I got them to agree to refunding the $89.99 but I would have to pay the cost to mail the product back and it could take 30 days for the refund to go through. Well I spent $15.00 to mail this product back and it has been over 30 days and still no refund to my account. So I try to call today and I get a voicemail that says the wait is currently over 10 minutes and to leave your name, number, email address ect...and a time that is good for them to return your call tommorrow. Talk about ridiculous! I am just so frustrated with these people and from what I have seen on here there are a lot of complaints. Does anyone have another number besides the 877-517-4655. I cant find any other number!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-coffee-advanced/savannah-Georgia/green-coffee-advanced-says-495-shipping-and-free-trial-NOT-TRUE-savannah-Georgia-1056977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green coffee advanced