Complaint Review: green coffee max- ika

• Submitted: Mon, October 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: shellmeister — highland Michigan
green coffee max- ika
807 airport access road unit d traverse city, Michigan USA

green coffee max- ika 14 day free trial traverse city Michigan

I order a 14 day free trial of green coffee weight loss supplement. Along with the shippment came a full bottle. with in a few days. i decided to cancel the order. according to my invoice It states where to ship the product back to. which i did within the 14 day trail period. i also tried to contact the customer service line to cancel the order. i was disconnected several times. I have spoken with a customer service manager Jushua contol number 1411 whom states that they will not refund me my money for the product that was returned because I did not follow proper procedures. I have returned all procuts to them yet they continue to bill my credit card. I have returned all products to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-coffee-max-ika/traverse-city-Michigan-49686/green-coffee-max-ika-14-day-free-trial-traverse-city-Michigan-1090161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green coffee max- ika