searching

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Gods child — Henderson North Carolina
Green coffee Max-ika
807 Airport Access Road traverse City, Michigan USA

Green coffee Max-ika Sent a 60 day supply and refuse me a refund and want to charge $35 to restock product sent back traverse City Michigan

I came home to find a package from Green Coffee Max-IKA and was surprise to see a 60 day supply of pills, I immediately went online to find a way to get in contact with this company because on their invoice was no price or anything.  Once I found their address a man came on the line and ask for my personal information, he then proceeded to tell me because I didn't cancel my order, which when I ordered the free trial and clicked that I was over 18 and no information about canceling additional orders nor about a $35 restocking fee.  The gentleman then proceeded to go to some website and read me where it talked about these things, I have no ideal about that site all I know is what happened when I ordered which is whT I told him.  He stated I would not be getting any money back even after returning the product which with the trial it wasn't affective.  These people are rip offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-coffee-Max-ika/traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Green-coffee-Max-ika-Sent-a-60-day-supply-and-refuse-me-a-refund-and-want-to-charge-35-t-1099936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green coffee Max-ika