Complaint Review: GREEN COFFEE MAX

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Ndcmm2000 — Dallas Texas
807 Airport Access Rd Ste D Traverse City, Michigan USA

I had been seeing advertisement on Facebook about these pills.I ordered Green Coffee Max on 4-6-2014, they

started my trial but I didn't get the pills until 4-14-2014.I called them and told them I didn't want the pills and

theguy told me that he would cancel but not before he tried to hold me on the phone to negotiate with my about

buying the pills.I called them again because they charged my account on 4-18-2014 for the amount of $109.93.

When you sign up, it says 100% money back guarantee. They told me that a 30-day supply for $109.93

was sent out on the 18th of April because I didn't cancel within the 12-days. If I order on the 6th and called on

the 18th, well that's 12 days. They told me I should've called on the 17th of April and I had to pay shipping and

handling plus a 35% restocking fee. They said I should've called on Friday, April 11th if I still hadn't received the

pills but there were other options. I could keep the 30-day supply and they would give me half me money back,

but if I didn't want the pills, they would charge me shipping and handling and the 35% restocking fee plus I

would have to pay the post office for tracking the package. Well, if their product is so great, why cheat people out

of their people. The lady said that if I would have read the terms and conditions then I would've known what I

was getting my self into. Really??? When you first order the trial, ther'es a pop-up window asking do you want

any of the 30-day supply for $109 and I even opted out of that, too! The company wont be in business long with

shady, back-handed things they do to keep your money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-COFFEE-MAX/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/GREEN-COFFEE-MAX-SCAMM-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THEM-Traverse-City-Michigan-1140870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN COFFEE MAX