Complaint Review: Green dot

Green dot
Monrovia monrovia, California USA

Green dot Fraud monrovia California

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

I purchased a green dot money pak to reload a prepaid card. I paid one bill and then sought to pay another. Though I had a 160.00 balance i was told it was zero and had to pay total balance of the pak at once. No where on the cards does this say this. I was transferred to a call center in Asia.

I requested to speak to American representative but could not.  Green dot has my 160.00 dollars and will not simply transfer from the money pak to the card. There documents should be required to say you can only make payment at once.

You should be able to speak to an American not some call center in a foreign country around the world where they are probabley coping our personal financial information. I want access to my money immediately. I had to pay cash I should get access to my cash.

The attorney general should be doing after this company and its thieves that run the company  instead running guns to Mexico.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-dot-/monrovia-California-92804/Green-dot-Fraud-monrovia-California-1113985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green dot

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - ()

Please send us an email with your name, phone number, ticket number(if you were provided one) and a brief description of your issue to Customer.Advocacy@greendotcorp.com so we can look into your issue and assist.